Part-Time CFO/VP-Finance/Controllership Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full time CFO, VP-Finance, or Controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provide you with experienced support at a fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new service, new customers and
other core business issues.
Better understanding of the financial side of your
business. So you have less surprises and more control over
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing
the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those
tough business decisions and help you clarify your business
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is
overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial
side of your business.
- A professional who can establish strong financial
controls in your business to reduce the risk of employee
theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the
quantifications of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including
assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.